Bradenton Sarasota Water Treatment Systems
Something is Wrong With Your Water
- Tastes bad
- Smells bad
- Ruins your clothes and appliances
- Full of chemicals
Bradenton Sarasota HARD WATER is bad for you
We can solve ANY Bradenton Sarasota water quality problem
Hard water has too many minerals like calcium and magnesium which form a hard, chalky “lime-scale” that coats the interiors of appliances like your dishwasher and washing machine, damaging them. This mineral sediment even ruins your water heater and clogs up your plumbing pipes!
Water Treatment Questions & Answer
Yes. The only thing we love more than doing free water testing is educating you about what’s in your water, what that means to you, and what can be done about it.
Put simply, untreated water is drinking water that has not been chemically treated, filtered, or boiled to eliminate infectious bacteria, viruses, and parasites. According to a report by the Environmental Working Group, Florida is among the top 10 states with the most contaminants in their drinking water. EWG said the biggest sources of contaminants were agriculture, industry, and pollution from sprawl and urban runoff. Ben Franklin’s Water treatment systems remove contaminants so that the water becomes fit for use.
Most homeowners don’t have the necessary equipment to perform a proper water test. However, you can Google water quality reports for any municipality by searching “annual water quality report (your municipality)”.
It takes one day for a simple water treatment system installation. We can install systems indoors or outside with minimal water shut down during the process.
Our systems are compact and don’t take a lot of valuable real estate in the home. They can be installed indoor or outdoor and we do not pipe with cheap PVC as other “filtration” companies do. Homeowners also get a convenient whole home water service shut off for emergencies instead of having to turn off at underground meter.
Our top option is absolutely maintenance free for over a million gallons (10 year/ family of 4 typically).
Like everything else we do, Ben Franklin water treatment systems are the real deal. While other systems claim filtration while only partly or minimally treating your water, we offer a number of options, tuned to your specific needs. An activated carbon system, for example, helps remove chemicals and unwanted particles. A reverse-osmosis (also known as RO) system, removes nearly all contaminants from drinking water. We’re committed to helping create a perfect solution for your home.
Depending on whether you want to:
A. purify ALL the water coming in your home, or
B. just purify the water at one particular faucet or source
Our 5 water treatment options can solve your water problem
Big Ben Super 6
Whole house filtration-Descaling system
- 6 layers of filtration- Removes up to 99.999% of contaminates including chlorine, chloramines, trihalomethanes, halo actic acids, pesticides, herbicides, pharmacueticals, metals, lead, etc.
- Descaler-changes harmfull scale to beneficial mineral form. Retroactively cleans existing scale from plumbing
- Purist water available in a whole home application
- No maintenance required; cleans by backwashing using hundreds of gallons less than softners
- No filters to change, no salt to buy, no cost after install
- Treats over 1 million gallons—That’s over 10 years use for a typical family of four
- 10 year full warranty
Ben’s Whole House Filtration/Softener Combo
2 unit carbon filtration and water softener
- Treats both sides of water quality
- Removes up to 99% of most contaminates including chlorine, pesticides, and herbicides
- Provides traditional “soft” water
- Removes hard water scale completely
- Requires maintenance with salt replenishment
- Treats up to 1 million gallons
- 10 year tank and parts warranty (not on media)
Whole house carbon filtration
10 year tank and parts warranty
Whole house Softener
10 year tank and parts warranty
Whole house descaler
10 yr full warranty
Make an appointment for a water test and/or assessment of your water system today
Fill out this form, or call us and a Punctual Plumber will rush to your doorstep
We will examine your water, perform a clinical test to examine your current water treatment system if you have one. Then, we’ll listen to learn what you really want, before making our diagnosis and offering options.
*-With approved credit